Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31 That's A Wrap

That's A Wrap Quick Landscape Sketch 1Quick Landscape Sketch 2
Gramma's Girl
Ice Tea In Winter
That's a wrap . . . one month of daily painting down . . . I did over 80 little paintings this month if you include the sketches and portrait drawings . . . certainly more than enough to qualify as a daily" painter" . . . here's a few more than kind of got lost in the shuffle this month . . .the landscapes are just made up little things I went off on a tangent one day . . . the oil portrait sketch is my granddaughter . . . shewill betwo next Sunday and was sitting in the high chair so there is no holding still . . . I drink ice tea all day (like most people and their coffee). . .so usually when I'm painting it gets warm and the ice all melts . . .thought I would "capture" it real quick the other day. . . I have a special set of three more "leftovers" for tomorrow and then . . . I've picked a theme (and done 3 paintings for February) so look for those new pieces tomorrow too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment