Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24 Double Or Nothing

Aqua & Orange Wrapped Onions
Coffee & Onions
I Yam What I Yam
Here you go! . . . 4 more great little paintings . . . I've posted over 50 pieces in 24 days . . . as you can see I did the onions and yams on the same background as the granny smith from a few days ago . . . I love this dark rich color . . . the other two have charcoal drawings over and under the paint . . . I really like the way it shows the process of putting the painting together . . . so you'll probably see more of this . . . got my invitation to send work to jury for the Hockaday Miniatures Show. . . and need to get something done for the next Sandpiper show . . . click here for the Sandpiper 's Invitational Call for Art - the theme is Black, White & Shades of Gray
http://sandpiperartgallery.com/ . . . that's another week from the art geek!

No comments:

Post a Comment