Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17 - Days Off

Glenn Reading Tocqueville
It Must Be Sunday
My wonderful husband works 6 days a week . . . so Sundays are all about him relaxing . . . which is great . . . and as you can see I have a free model . . . he is really way better looking than either of these paintings portray but I loved the thick painterly technique on the close up of him reading . . . he didn't realize I was painting him so there was a lot of movement . . . the second one is exactly what he looks like most of the day . . . reading and researching on the laptop . . . every time I really look at him I think of a quote from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

". . . . I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Happy Sunday My Love . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment