Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23 Grab Bag

Floral On Linen Darn . . . only one painting so far today . . . will paint some more tonight but wanted to get my post done . . . I am really enjoying doing these draped fabric pieces . . . also here is a photo of me painting from last summer at Doug & Irene's summer place on the Swan River . . . I was just finishing a little painting of the American flag the proudly display next to their riverside deck (note the river running behind me) . . . my wonderful painting friend Jodie just sent it via e-mail . . . it's not often we like photos of ourselves but I thought this one wasn't too bad as it shows how much I care about painting and how little I care about what I look like . . . here is the other painting I painted that day as well . . . it is still available (8x8 framed please e-mail me if you are interested in this piece) and was exhibited at the Bigfork Museum of Art & History this winter.
finally . . . here are two links . . . the first one is to the article about me in the Big Sky Journal and the other is the link to Big Dig (out of Boston) which picked up the article . . . nice little bit of PR . . . http://www.bigskyjournal.com/ or

http://www.bigdigdebacle.com/news/The-Big-Dig.html
. . . enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment