Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 I'm A Little Teapot

The Pair
I'm A Little Tea Pot
Finished "The Pair" of saddle shoes today . . . it's a muddled little painting because I was just doing them to get them done . . . and they were too well lit to made the colors and shadows very interesting . . . see the other painting of these shoes from January 1st or 2nd . . . the little yellow teapot sinks on my kitchen window sill and my wonderful "painter" friend Mary loves it . . . I was thinking about her while I was painting it and wishing her the best as she will be facilitating a critique at the Hockaday Museum in the morning . . . and I know she is a little nervous but she will do great because she it a wonderful person and a very accomplished painter . . . I have been critiquing her work for years so tomorrow the tables will be turned and she gets to "line me out" . . . haven't figured out which painting to take yet . . . will try and remember to post it tomorrow . . . good luck Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment