Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 197 & 198 Shout Out

JARED SHEAR
R. WADE NELSON
I have company this week and finally finished revamping my painting areas . . . so I am going to give you a little something different today! . . . Here are two paintings (not mine) that won awards at the Reservation Views Paint Out the first is by Jared Shear that the committee chose for the Sandpiper Select Award . . . out of both myself and the other two members this was the only painting that was on all three of the our personal ballots . . . the second painting by R. Wade Nelson was selected by me for the Apgar Studio Award . . . be sure to check out both Jared's and Wade's blogs by clicking on their names above . . . also check out the two links on Jared's site for the other two blogs he maintains . . . 365 views of Cougar peak from 2007 . . . and ZUPZUP . . . Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the PRESS!, and the award,,,, your little painting now hangs in our log cabin up the Blackfoot River. It was great fun, but today I painted over the 3 pieces that I also had done on the rez, and started a series of dogs and cats! Enjoy your re-inventing. Wade

    ReplyDelete