Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 186-187 Music & Memory

MUSIC & MEMORY
This was done at the Montana House in Apgar, Glacier National Park . . . I painted a specific part of the painting during each of the songs the live band played. . . hence the title Music . . . it is also a view looking up Mc Donald Creek towards the lake that I did from memory . . . I don't think the mountains are quite right and I know for sure I left out the old snag at the corner of the creek . . . but not bad overall . . . this piece is not currently available . . . watch for a link to my big Glacier project & blog coming soon (probably August) . . . also if you are local "save the date" Friday, July 16th 5-7 at the Sandpiper Gallery in Polson will be hosting a reception for Contemporary Visions . . . a group show featuring my work along with five other artists. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment