Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Photos Finally!

Young Jessie James 8x10
I don't know what I do with all my time! . . . but finally got some photos done . . . not necessarily caught up but enough to offer some posts for a while . . . will start with something a little different . . . a portrait I did this week from last summer's "Alamo" party photos. . . the photo is better but this is cousin Patrick . . . and I thought he looked so much like a young Jessie James . . . just had to do a painting as well . . . got a new monitor for one of my older laptops . . . so can project my photos on the screen next to my easel . . . doing more from photos than usual . . . mostly because our weather is more than a month behind and have only done one "plein air"piece so far this year . . . probably had 24 to 30 done by May 1st last year! . . . Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment