Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Up Coming Events


Totally Un-Art Related . . . but this weekend is the Lighthouse Christian Home Swing Dance (at the Red Lion) . . . (see previous post for the painting I donated) on Friday night and the Big Sky Bible Camp Dinner & Auction Saturday night (at the camp) . . . if you are interested in attending either of these please e-mail me ASAP kelly(at)hotmail.com . . . I have extra "free" tickets for the Lighthouse benefit . . . Also Artist Friends . . . A reminder I will be the Guest Artist at the Hockaday Museum of Art Saturday morning for the Critique & Croissants . . . starts at 10:30 . . .bring a recently complete painting or one your working on an I will give you my 2 cents worth of advise . . . posting an old painting as it fits the season and I have been going through my photo-portfolio trying to organize my images . . . ugh so time consuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment