Monday, August 2, 2010

I'M BACK . . . . !

SUNFLOWERS 1

For those of you getting this via e-mail . . . be sure to check out my blog (under Exhibits, Events & Stuff) as I have a bunch of events coming up in August. . . hope to see you there! . . . Finally got around to painting the sunflowers I planted this year . . . the extent of my gardening and landscape projects . . . here's a little 6x6 ($48) . . . this piece is also posted as a special "shout out" to Wade Nelson's wife Paula . . . we popped into their lovely home & studios last night . . . thanks for such a wonderful welcome you two! . . . Paula is a fabric artist and has done a beautiful hand dyed fabric art quilt very similar to this painting . . . more "Sunflowers" to come! Enjoy!
As always it is best to email me ASAP if you are interested in the piece posted as they are getting "moved around" a lot this time of year!
kellyapgar(at)hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment